Having run successfully for 25 years, there are lots of reasons to become a member.
- Informal meetings on a variety of topics, suggested by the members
- Easy to get to locations and early morning meetings
- A central location for our members
- Ability to network outside of the meetings via email/telephone.
- Annual subscription to cover all meetings for one delegate
- Bi annual employment law updates
- Useful policies and procedures
- Dual memberships for company’s are available
The cost per membership is £150.00 for one member and this includes all meetings; if additional delegates would like to attend meetings this is normally £30.00 per person.
If you would like to join the organisation or would like to discuss joining, please contact Steve Cave on 07768490569 Or Contact Steve Cave Online
Alternatively please either complete and return the Proforma below along with your cheque to our Treasurer, Harry Chalmers.
Download NEEN proforma subs 2018 (25.5 kB)