Having run successfully for 25 years, there are lots of reasons to become a member.
- Informal meetings on a variety of topics, suggested by the members
- Easy to get to locations and early morning meetings
- A central location for our members
- Ability to network outside of the meetings via email/telephone.
- Annual subscription to cover all meetings for one delegate
- Bi annual employment law updates
- Useful policies and procedures
- Dual memberships for company’s are available
The cost per membership is £150.00 for one member and this includes all meetings; if additional delegates would like to attend meetings this is normally £30.00 per person.
If you would like to join the organisation or would like to discuss joining, please contact Sandra Norman on 0191 261 5135 Or Contact Sandra Online
Alternatively please either complete and return the Proforma below along with your cheque to our Treasurer, Harry Chalmers.
RT @tombolacareers: You can now earn £1,000 for helping a friend get a job https://t.co/yNd4ENIS4F
RT @tombolacareers: New role! Senior Platform Developer needed for our Bingo team. https://t.co/SCNJ5W7j3I #MVC #aspnet https://t.co/YF3n…
RT @tombolacareers: On today's menu in our free cafe; Christmas Dinner! #WhyNot #74SleepsToGo https://t.co/DJJLDFQNr7 https://t.co/qyHGca…