Having run successfully for 25 years, there are lots of reasons to become a member.
- Informal meetings on a variety of topics, suggested by the members
- Easy to get to locations and early morning meetings
- A central location for our members
- Ability to network outside of the meetings via email/telephone.
- Annual subscription to cover all meetings for one delegate
- Bi annual employment law updates
- Useful policies and procedures
- Dual memberships for company’s are available
The cost per membership is £150.00 for one member and this includes all meetings; if additional delegates would like to attend meetings this is normally £30.00 per person.
If you would like to join the organisation or would like to discuss joining, please contact Sandra Norman on 0191 261 5135 Or Contact Sandra Online
Alternatively please either complete and return the Proforma below along with your cheque to our Treasurer, Harry Chalmers.
Thanks to Simon & Roisin from @SquareOneLaw for their excellent #employmentlaw session today. Very informative
RT @lbresourcing: NEW VACANCY: Interim HR Advisor, Tyneside. Circa £33k p.a. pro rata (Ref 213) https://t.co/RhFsUau0Ed https://t.co/kEsJ…
RT @lbresourcing: New Vacancy: HR Officer, PART TIME, Washington (Ref 212) https://t.co/l4lITJ5g1T https://t.co/YjgX33bK8T